PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Treecon offers a range of products and services in safety, compliance, safety engineering and risk assessment. Below you find a selection of our products and services. Naturally you can approach us for tailor-made consultancy services in these areas.
- SEVESO: Safety Reports, Quantitative Risk Assessments (QRA) and other SEVESO related studies
- PGS: Gap analyses and advice on PGS 15, PGS 29, PGS 30 and PGS 31
- Process Safety (including Functional Safety): HAZOP studies, Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA), SIL/IPF assessments
- Fire and Explosion Safety: Explosion Safety documents (ATEX), Fire Safety documents, Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment, Consequence analysis, Dispersion studies, Explosion Overpressure analysis (CFD)
- Offshore Safety: Rescue at Sea studies, Ship Collision studies, Helicopter Transport risk studies, Marine Access risk studies, Dropped Object studies, Escape & Evacuation, Rescue Assessment (EERA), Emergency Systems Survivability Analysis (ESSA), Personnel Transfer Risk Assessment
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment: HAZID/What-if studies, Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA), ALARP demonstration, Cost-Benefit analysis, BowTie analysis
- Working Environment: Human factor engineering, Health Risk Assessment, Noise studies, Chemical Substances assessments (MSDS)
- Reliability: RCM strategies, FME(C)A studies, Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Reliability/Availability/Regularity analysis
- Engineering documents: HSE project plans, HSE design philosophies, Fire and Explosion Strategies, Safety plans
- Preparing SEVESO safety reports and relevant safety studies such as QRA and MRA
- Conducting specific studies, for example consequence modelling to support compliance of PGS guidelines in the design phase
- Conducting compliance audits and verifications for SEVESO companies and installations that are subject to PGS guidelines
- Facilitating Process Safety Management (PSM) related reviews and audits
- Conducting studies in safety and reliability (see products)
- Facilitating workshops (HAZOP, HAZID, HFE, 3D reviews, etc.)
- Supporting project teams (lead engineer technical safety / RCM)
- Supporting HSE management in projects
- Definition of Technical safety management systems (HEMP / PSM / S(&E)CE / RCM)
- Development and preparation of Safety Case documentation
- Verification implementation Safety Case regulations (SC / S(&E)CE / HEMP)
- Courses in Process Safety Management (PSM), HIRA, HAZID, HAZOP, RAMS, FMECA and BowTie
CGE Risk Management Solutions is a partner of Treecon. CGE Risk Management distributes risk management, incident analysis, risk & compliance and operational safety software solutions and services. Treecon recommends the use of BowTieXP.
For projects with aspects of asset risk management in Iran, Treecon has a cooperation agreement with Riskonet.
For projects in Iran, Treecon has a cooperation agreement with BAM Farayand Systems and Industrial and Engineering Inspection Company (IEI).
© Treecon 2020